• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dynamic Link with AE broken

New Here ,
Jan 30, 2021 Jan 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After the update I can now no longer use dynamic link between AE and Pr. When I try and import a project from AE it says 'connecting to dynamic link server' with the loading bar sitting there forever without moving on from there and any AE compositions I already had in Pr sequences that were being used could no longer access the media, I have that ful screen red page saying 'media offline'.

I'm in the middle of some work for clients and this is a real hinderence, it was supposed to be with them the day this started messing up

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Import , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bad idea updating mids project.

You need to manually relink the Ae comps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I didn't update myself, it auto updated.  And I can't seem to manually relink it by doing the link media and going through the files myself that just freezes up Pr completely and I have to force quit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If the program updated by itself you forgot to turn off the feature in the CC desktop app.

afbeelding.png

I suggest you install previous version and continue from there.

Open a New Premiere Pro Project on an Older Version! Windows

Open a New Premiere Pro Project on an Older Version! Mac

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines