• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dynamic Linking Ae files not working in Premiere after Mac OS Catalina Installed - October 2019

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2019 Oct 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After installing the new Mac OS Catalina, my dynamic linking with After Effects (16.1.3 - build 5) compositions isn't working in Premiere Pro (13.1.5 - Build 47). 

It only works when I have After Effects open, but I have multiple Ae projects so I can't have them all open at once. More importantly, I don't want Ae open (using RAM) when I don't need it open!

Seems like others are experiencing issues since Catalina was released.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, early adopters of Catalina are having problems... see if the link below helps... if not, revert to a compatible operating system until all the bugs are fixed

https://community.adobe.com/t5/Premiere-Pro/Premiere-Pro-13-1-5-and-macOS-Catalina-trouble-THE-SOLUT...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

nearly all video professionals are currently not advising anyone to update to catalina

until it has been released for a considerable time otherwise you will fall a bugs victim...

Have read it weeks before on Larry Jordan's: https://larryjordan.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jul 04, 2020 Jul 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The newer Apple computers don't allow you to go anything older than Catalina. Did anyone ever find a solution to this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines