• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Echo and playback stutter

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2021 Jun 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am just learning Adobe Premiere, so maybe it's a rookie mistake. I needed to reduce the noise in my audio, however DeNoise works weirdly for me. It makes some parts of my audio really quiet and some very loud. So I decided to use the legacy noise reduction feature. Which worked just fine, however when I exported my video there was an echo applied to it, which wasn't there during preview. Now, I turned off the noise reduction, but the echo is still there, moreover it is now even on the playback. And to make things worse, my playback began to stutter. It worked just fine before, but now all of a sudden the blue bar (don't know how it's called, the thing that indicates, where you are in the video) started not only lagging but going back regulary. What is happening and how do I fix it?

TOPICS
Audio , Editing , Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jun 24, 2021 Jun 24, 2021

UPD: I figured out, that I should set Audio input to no input, so the playback doesn't stutter. But I still have no idea what causes this weird echo.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jun 24, 2021 Jun 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

UPD: I figured out, that I should set Audio input to no input, so the playback doesn't stutter. But I still have no idea what causes this weird echo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines