Highlighted

Edit Clip in Adobe Audition not working 2020

Community Beginner ,
Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I typically Control Click on my music bed track, choose Edit Clip in Adobe Audition and it opens the clip in Audition for me to make adjustments.  This no longer functions in 2020 - it opens Audition but doesn't bring the clip into the software.  Please help - I know about the work arounds, but that workflow is simply broken, but very useful.  Thanks.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Ann Bens | Adobe Community Professional

Audition had an update today...

Topics

Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Edit Clip in Adobe Audition not working 2020

Community Beginner ,
Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I typically Control Click on my music bed track, choose Edit Clip in Adobe Audition and it opens the clip in Audition for me to make adjustments.  This no longer functions in 2020 - it opens Audition but doesn't bring the clip into the software.  Please help - I know about the work arounds, but that workflow is simply broken, but very useful.  Thanks.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Ann Bens | Adobe Community Professional

Audition had an update today...

Topics

Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was Audition also updated?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem, even before I updated to the 2020 version. I thought that updating Audition and Premiere Pro to the lastest update would make it work but it didn't. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a real problem. Can't believe this hasn't been fixed yet. I reinstalled both Premiere Pro and Audition.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I did the clean up with the tool above and reinstalled both Premiere and Audition. Edit Clip / Sequence in Audition are still not working. Can I get an update please?

Thx.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines