Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Edit faster when working with a lot of images

Explorer ,
Nov 11, 2020 Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I was wonderin if there is a way to control several images at once in order to edit faster. In this example 

Adnan7_0-1605131152109.png

I Alligned all logos I need but I ran out of space because I needed to add more. Is there any way to manage those logos? like when there was just one, it would be in the middle of the screen, if there were two they would be evenly seperated in the first and last half of the screen and so on... also the size controll maybe?

I hope you get what I mean. Thanks!

TOPICS
Editing , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 11, 2020 Nov 11, 2020

I wouldn't add those as separate tracks. I'd use the Graphics workspace, the Edit tab of the Essential Graphics panel.

Add each one as a New Item/From File.

That way they're on one track of the video tracks, and you can move/animate them individually or in groups or all together with ease.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adnan7,

I'm not entirely sure what you are asking, but to control all those images at once i would either suggest "Nesting" them so that they all flatten down to one clip. I wouldn't suggest using an adjustment layer with the transform effect as it will also effect your background footage. 

If you want greater control over these multiple images, have them move around etc I would suggest doing it in After Effects and use a Null Object in the timeline. Link them all to the Null, and change its scale property.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK. Thanks for the tip! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wouldn't add those as separate tracks. I'd use the Graphics workspace, the Edit tab of the Essential Graphics panel.

Add each one as a New Item/From File.

That way they're on one track of the video tracks, and you can move/animate them individually or in groups or all together with ease.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much! It made the work much much easier! And the Graphics Tab which I've just discovered after an entire year of using PP is also amazing!

Have a nice day Sir.

Adnan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines