Exit

Edit motion graphic templates on premiere

Community Beginner ,
Nov 24, 2020 Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

Premiere version 2020

I've been having this one issue with editing a mogrt file on Pr here's the details:

I imported the .mogrt file on Pr (from the essential graphic window clicked the plus icon, selected the file and imported directly on Pr). But when I use it I notice something strange: I can edit most of the elements of the file but not all edits show up/work (for example the file has a header text and a paragraph text but the header text does not show up). I'm attaching a screenshot (question marks are were title is supposed to show up).

I don't think the issue is with the file itself because this template has been used by others as well and they seem to be able to edit all the elements just fine.

I tried different methods such as importing the .mogrt the other way (by just dragging it in the essential graphics)

PS: i don't know if this helps but the original .mogrt file has been shared as part of a .rar folder so maybe it just wasn't extracted properly?? (I've tried extracting it again using winrar but the results are the same)

Can somebody help me figuring this out?? Thank youuCattura.PNG

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 24, 2020 Nov 24, 2020

Someone in another thread had a similar issue: not all mogrt fields were updating correctly, it was because the mogrt file was made in an English version of After effects and Pr was in French. I believe it's the same issue here as your Pr interface is a non-english interface

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Someone in another thread had a similar issue: not all mogrt fields were updating correctly, it was because the mogrt file was made in an English version of After effects and Pr was in French. I believe it's the same issue here as your Pr interface is a non-english interface

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What?? Wow did not think about that I'll try and dowload the eng version then. Thank you  for the reply!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It worked thank you so much!! I was stuck on this for a while!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines