• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Edit multiple elements of video

Community Beginner ,
Aug 10, 2020 Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to enlarge part of a video I recorded from a meeting with a slideshow without compromising the other elements in the video and without having to edit each frame in photoshop. Can you help?

TOPICS
Editing , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 11, 2020 Aug 11, 2020

Yea ... duplicating the clip by Alt/Option-drag to V2, then setting scaling/position of the clip on V2, and masking it so it only covers the part you want it to on V1 would do it.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Aug 10, 2020 Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this a separate video clip or still image, or ... just a segment of the rest of the clip?

If the former, that's easy to do. If the latter ... not so much.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 11, 2020 Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I'm understanding your question, I'm afraid it is the latter. It's a recording of a Teams meeting in which the slideshow is the main focus and the panelists's videos appear beneath that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to crop the slideshow and panelist videos as separate videos then add them to a new video in which they play simultaneously?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yea ... duplicating the clip by Alt/Option-drag to V2, then setting scaling/position of the clip on V2, and masking it so it only covers the part you want it to on V1 would do it.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great I will try that thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 18, 2024 Jan 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @sharsharz,

I read your note. I hope I have understood your question. It sounds like you want to enlarge a portion of a flattened video of a video presentation. You might be able to edit the item onto V2, then crop the element. Then, scale it up and reposition the frame so you can still read the bullet points, or what have you. If I am not understanding you, please let me know.

Thanks.
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines