Highlighted

Edit multiple elements of video

Community Beginner ,
Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to enlarge part of a video I recorded from a meeting with a slideshow without compromising the other elements in the video and without having to edit each frame in photoshop. Can you help?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by R_Neil_Haugen | Adobe Community Professional

Yea ... duplicating the clip by Alt/Option-drag to V2, then setting scaling/position of the clip on V2, and masking it so it only covers the part you want it to on V1 would do it.

Neil

Topics

Editing, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Edit multiple elements of video

Community Beginner ,
Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to enlarge part of a video I recorded from a meeting with a slideshow without compromising the other elements in the video and without having to edit each frame in photoshop. Can you help?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by R_Neil_Haugen | Adobe Community Professional

Yea ... duplicating the clip by Alt/Option-drag to V2, then setting scaling/position of the clip on V2, and masking it so it only covers the part you want it to on V1 would do it.

Neil

Topics

Editing, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this a separate video clip or still image, or ... just a segment of the rest of the clip?

If the former, that's easy to do. If the latter ... not so much.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I'm understanding your question, I'm afraid it is the latter. It's a recording of a Teams meeting in which the slideshow is the main focus and the panelists's videos appear beneath that.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to crop the slideshow and panelist videos as separate videos then add them to a new video in which they play simultaneously?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great I will try that thank you!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines