Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Edit of mask

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I have got a problem with masking. How can I change the mask when I taked it not very well.  ? 

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Assuming you mean modifying the shape of your mask, you can select your mask on the Effects Controls panel and change it directly on the Program Monitor:

When you place your selected tool over the mask, the tool becames a hand, so you can move the mask as you like by draging it.

When you place your tool over an edge control point of the mask, the tool becames an arrow with a circle, which allows you to drag the control point to wherever you want.

With alt + click over the control point, you add bezier controlers to the point.

If you place the tool around an edge control point, it becomes a rounded double headed arrow, which allows you to rotate the mask.

When you place your tool over the perimeter of your mask and it becomes a pen with a plus symbol, you can add an edge control point; if the tool is over an edge control point, with ctrl or cmnd, the tool becomes a pen with a minus symbol, which allows you to delete that control point.

You can keyframe all your changes on the Mask Path section of the Effects Controls panel.

Hope this is what you needed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Thank You for You help but I mean just the open of the line the mask when I try to change the line of mask. Do You know maybe how can I do it ? 🙂 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't understand what you mean with "the open of the line the mask", can you give more details?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I mean when creating the mask, We suddenly found that We made it inadequate for the image and We would like to edit again by reopening the mask. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By "reopening the mask" you mean creating it again? If that's the case, you simply delete the mask and create a new one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay thank You for help. I have got a question. When Adobe will do it for make the mask easier and to could changing the mask in Adobe Premiere like in Adobe Photoshop ? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To can open the mask. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines