Copied

edit: fixed

TOPICS
How to , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jan 14, 2020 Jan 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, try this. In the import panel ( doesn't work in the media browser ), select only the first image from your sequence even if the sequence option is grey, and clic Import.

If it doesn't work try this. Import all your images in a folder/bin in PPRO and on the lower right corner of your Project panel on the left of the Maginfiying icon, you'll find the "Automate to sequence" icon. Select all your images or directly the bin/folder and clic on the icon.You'll have many options but if you only need a sequence with the original frame rate, choose "Frame per Still"  and get rid of the " Apply default video Transition" option. Let us know if it helps with your edited footages.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 22, 2021 Jun 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

I have inported the image, I can see the image. When I select edit, the screen splits to two, image and editing panel. The image just displays a continious circle of doom. 

Just like to point out, I'm new to this!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines