Highlighted

Edited in Premiere Pro Version from 2018 and opened it in version 2020

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have an urgent Problem with Premiere Pro and MacOS Catalina 10.15.7. I started working in a Premiere Pro Version from 2018, but because the version was soo old, I couldn't export my project. I had to open it in the newest version from 2020. I could convert it, that it fits the new version and I could continue editing. Then I closed my Project and as I wanted to open it the next day, it didn't work. Premiere Pro started but then nothing happened. The Programm doesn't react. I can open the old version and convert it again but as soon as I close the converted Project I can't open it again. Thanks for your help!!

TOPICS
Error or problem, Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Edited in Premiere Pro Version from 2018 and opened it in version 2020

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have an urgent Problem with Premiere Pro and MacOS Catalina 10.15.7. I started working in a Premiere Pro Version from 2018, but because the version was soo old, I couldn't export my project. I had to open it in the newest version from 2020. I could convert it, that it fits the new version and I could continue editing. Then I closed my Project and as I wanted to open it the next day, it didn't work. Premiere Pro started but then nothing happened. The Programm doesn't react. I can open the old version and convert it again but as soon as I close the converted Project I can't open it again. Thanks for your help!!

TOPICS
Error or problem, Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 04, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 04, 2020 0
Gina5C64 LATEST
New Here ,
Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Omg thank you!! This just saved my final project for school.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 04, 2020 0