Highlighted

Editing an existing legacy title // PP 2017

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

I found all ways to make a new legacy title in premiere pro. But I can't seem to find any way to edit an exisiting legacy title in the old titler tool.

At my job we have all kind of templates (old titles) I want to change, instead of build all over new.

Anyone any clue how to edit a title (or transform it into a graphic?)

Thanks,

Sven.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by RobShultz | Adobe Community Professional

Try double clicking on the legacy title in your timeline. This should open it in Legacy title and allow you to change it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Editing an existing legacy title // PP 2017

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

I found all ways to make a new legacy title in premiere pro. But I can't seem to find any way to edit an exisiting legacy title in the old titler tool.

At my job we have all kind of templates (old titles) I want to change, instead of build all over new.

Anyone any clue how to edit a title (or transform it into a graphic?)

Thanks,

Sven.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by RobShultz | Adobe Community Professional

Try double clicking on the legacy title in your timeline. This should open it in Legacy title and allow you to change it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 08, 2017 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 08, 2017 1
New Here ,
Sep 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Again, it says how to launch a new title, not edit an existing one.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 08, 2017 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 08, 2017 3
New Here ,
Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow thank you so much! Saves me a great amount of work!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 29, 2020 0