• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Editing audio as one piece and removing droning sound

New Here ,
Aug 20, 2020 Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm pretty new to Premiere. I have edited footage of me riding a bike and a GoPro pointing at my kids being pulled in a trailer behind. The audio on the footage has the heavy drone of the bike wheel on road with my son chatting faintly in the background. I want to remove the bike wheel to tarmac sound so I can hear my son chatting. 

Does anyone have any tricks in Premiere or do I have to do that in Audition?

If so, how do I take all the edited audio from my video edit and adapt in Audition - when I selected it all and opened Audition it listed all the audio clips individually. I'd like any edit I do work on the audio as one piece, not individual wavs.

I did try DeNoise in Audition, but wasn't a great soloution.

Thanks for any help!

TOPICS
Audio , Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 21, 2020 Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Firstly, what you're trying to do is very difficult so don't expect miraculous results.

You can do this in premiere without moving to Audition. Open the Essential Sound panel and change your clip type to 'Dialogue'. Then play with the Repair and Clarity controls to see what helps. Reduce Rumble can be good.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks so much, I'll give this a shot!! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To reduce all to one clip in Audition, just render out your sequence in lossless and bring into Audition. The parmetric equalizer is your friend here for sure and you'll be getting out the lows. You'll have to play with it, study a bit on what wavelengths are what in speech, wind etc. It helps. What was suggested for just in Premiere should work well enough but yes, it's going to be close to impossible to get anything good I think.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines