• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

editing on the timeline

New Here ,
Jul 18, 2020 Jul 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am adding graphics mogarts titles to my video.
I want each title to roll in, in a series to form a list. I want the first one to stay up when the second one appears.
The problem is that one covers up the next one. How can these stack on a separate video tracks so they both appear at the same time so the one track covering the next does not get covered up? Is this possible?

Screen Shot 2020-07-18 at 5.16.51 PM.png

 

[Moderator note: add images directly into your reply box so they appear in your reply. Do not make others download strange files to see them by "attaching" images. I fixed this one for you.]

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 18, 2020 Jul 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We would need to see your program monitor to see what you mean by 'covering up'.

Using the EGP process, it's easy to either stack additional graphic elements on other tracks or simply to build them into the same graphic. Use keyframed opacity within the EGP or the controls for the specific text/graphic line in the ECP to add in elements as you go along. Use the layering in the EGP layer stack to put ones on 'top' of others ... there's so many ways and things to do.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines