• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Edition of mask

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have got a question about edition of mask in Adobe Premiere Pro. Can Adobe do actualization for one importante thing of it ? Beacuse when I want to move my mask to the way of moving my model I must do it manual - when I click render tthe path of mask it's done not very well so I must repair it and repair and repair ....It will be much easier if the move of my mask it will be done by automat. 

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Mask tracking in Premiere Pro

When you apply a mask to an object, Premiere Pro can let the mask automatically follow the object as it moves from one frame to another. For example, after blurring a face using a shape mask, Premiere Pro can automatically track the movements of the masked face from frame to frame as the person moves.

When a mask is selected, the Effect Controls panel displays controls for tracking the mask forward or backward. You can choose to track the mask either one frame at a time or until the end of the sequence.

Click the wrench icon 

to modify how masks are tracked. You can select from a few choices to provide the most effective tracking:

Position

Tracks just the mask position from frame to frame

Position And Rotation

Tracks the mask position while changing the rotation as required per frame

Position, Scale, And Rotation

Tracks the mask position while automatically scaling and rotating as the frame moves

Note:

You can find the option that works best for your clip by trial. Select one of these options, and if it doesn't work well, undo, and try another one.

To use the more advanced tracking features available in After Effects, send your sequence to After Effects using the Dynamic Link feature. For more information, see Mask Tracking in After Effects.

from here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/ca/premiere-pro/using/masking-tracking.ug.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines