• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Effect Name

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2021 Jul 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can anybody please tell me the movement effect name of word 'Alone' in the attachment clip?
i just want to know the effect name of word 'Alone' in attached clip

i will appreciate the answer.....

Thanks

TOPICS
Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would call it a 'wiggle'.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply but its not the wiggle effect i think, i searched youtube for wiggle effect but its totally different than what i posted. the effect i posted is like text is trying to balance itself like balance swing...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like it has been done using an Expression in After Effects on a 3D layer. You are looking for wiggle as Ann wrote in conjunction with an expression for Random Seed. Expressions is a deep rabbit hole and posting your question in the After Effects forum will get you the best answers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So its not preset effect that i can use in premiere pro because i dont know how after effects works?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AFAIK, no such preset in Premiere Pro.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can keyframe the Motion Property, but depending upon the length of the effect, it might be a bit of work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thats the last time comsuming way i think but thanks everyone.....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

After Effects wiggle expression on the rotation property is the best way to achieve this.

But if you don't have After Effects, or don't have time to learn it...you could put your text on top of the clip you posted and just animate the rotation on your text to match the clip. This is still manual work but it might help with the 'randomness' if you have something to reference as you manually keyframe the rotation property.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines