Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Effects on Adjustment Layer won't export

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2020 Jan 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey all,

how can I solve this issue? I have effects on two adjustment layers that won't be exported. I am using Premiere Pro CC2020 14.0.

Best
David

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Downgrade your project and use 2019 until Pr 2020 is up to 14.5, unless you LIKE being a beta tester.   Search this forum or the web for info on downgrading projects.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

try changing the preview format in your sequence settings to a high quality format like prores422(HQ) and then see if you can render your timeline.  If that works, export making sure the "use previews" checkbox is checked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What effects are you using? I'm heavily using ALs for effects, and not having any issues.

But ... there are some things that can cause issues, especially with some of the heavier resource-hog effects and certain combinations of seemingly innocuous ones. Frequently, when you have mulitple effects on a clip and one or more are glicthing, it's good to apply one of the major effects, then nest the clip, then apply the other effect to the nested clip. Magically fixes many such issues.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2020 Jan 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Neil,
I am using different effects. Somehow it works now. Exported in h.264. tried to recreate the mistake but could not figure out what was worng. I changed the render engine from Metal to OpenGL. Maybe this was my mistake....
Anyway thanks for your support! 
BTW nesting is often a good choice independent from my errors.

Best!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 03, 2020 May 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey David,

Any advice on how to solve this? I'm having the same issue..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 18, 2021 Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having a similar problem. Have an adjustment layer with wave warp and fast blur applied. Set the opacity to ease in and out so the effects don't just harshly pop on and off. Within Premiere and when I export an H264 version it looks great. However, when I export a ProResHQ version the effects just pop on without the opacity ramp. Tried nesting things, different export settings...can't figure it out to save my life! Any ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines