• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Effects Panel frozen (shorter)

Explorer ,
May 29, 2021 May 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think posting 2 of these is allowed but I can't figure out how to edit old forums so here I am..

Effects, Lumetri Color, ect. Panels are black when first opening premiere pro.

when I click window or something like that they then show, (not load) after I click on something in the panel

it doesn't load and freezes. when I click anything like "sequence" up in the top it will then load. This problem also does something where I can't see where I am moving my clips, and also where I move my cursor across the timeline.

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh yes also, I cannot render clips.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you haven't provided the information I requested in your other thread.  We're trying to help, but without any context, it ain't gonna happen. If you don't understand what we're asking for, say so and we'll try and help....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 30, 2021 May 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please do not double post.

Continue here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/side-panels-frozen/td-p/12076732

Thread locked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines