• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Effects preview in premiere

New Here ,
Mar 07, 2021 Mar 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't see how my effects are turning out until AFTER I release the left button in lumetri colors.

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Mar 07, 2021 Mar 07, 2021

I have the latest version of Premiere. Restarting the program seems to have solved the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need a second monitor to see the changes in real-time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

at least for basic corrections, I see the image update as I adjust the slider on a single monitor.  do not need to release the mouse.

And I've got an out of date 2012 macbookpro running premiere 2020

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Mar 08, 2021 Mar 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I confused effects with the Legacy Titler not updating in real-time. My bad  :  )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I dont need a second monitor to see LT in realtime, never have.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As you can tell Ann you are incorrect. You cannot see the changes of the legacy titler in realtime in the program monitor. It is not until you release it with the mouse that the changes take effect (resize position etc). As I stated I confused the legacy titler with effect not happening in realtime. That was my bad and I owned it. This time it is your bad and you need to own it becuase we need to give correct information and admit when we make a mistake. With dual monitors the position and resizing happens in realtime.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwZnbXNDGr8&t=1s

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

to the OP, is this behavior something new?  have you done any updates?

Please tell us your system specs: OS version, Premiere version, amount of RAM, Hardware specs including graphics card

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the latest version of Premiere. Restarting the program seems to have solved the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines