Highlighted

effects simply not applying in adobe premiere

Community Beginner ,
Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

pic1.PNGpic2.PNGpic3.PNGHi, I'm having trouble with video effects not applying in premiere and I have no idea why. I have some pictures attached showing my problem where the effects on the left side of the screen (gaussian blur and brightness and contrast) do not add the effect as they should. This is also weird to me because I've been adding and applying effects this way the whole time and have had no problem.

The first picture shows the keyframe before where I want the effect (which is normal)

The second picture shows the keyframe where the effects should begin but the preview hasn't changed

and the last picture shows where the effects should slowly be fading, but the preview has yet again not changed

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Ann Bens | Adobe Community Professional

Nest the timeremapping then add the other effects to the nest.

Topics

Editing, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

effects simply not applying in adobe premiere

Community Beginner ,
Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

pic1.PNGpic2.PNGpic3.PNGHi, I'm having trouble with video effects not applying in premiere and I have no idea why. I have some pictures attached showing my problem where the effects on the left side of the screen (gaussian blur and brightness and contrast) do not add the effect as they should. This is also weird to me because I've been adding and applying effects this way the whole time and have had no problem.

The first picture shows the keyframe before where I want the effect (which is normal)

The second picture shows the keyframe where the effects should begin but the preview hasn't changed

and the last picture shows where the effects should slowly be fading, but the preview has yet again not changed

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Ann Bens | Adobe Community Professional

Topics

Editing, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

embed.jpg

...so we dont have to download unknown files: we help you, you help us. Thanks! 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

added the photos, my bad

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What Ann says, time remappig confusses keyframes on the effects. Nesting is your solution.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines