• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

eliminating buzzing and unwanted sounds in premiere pro

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using premiere pro to create a virtual choir. I have two things that I can't figure out:

1. One of my students is recording with her iPhone, and for some reason, nomatter what she does, the phone makes a horrible buzzing noise when she isn't singing. The noise stops once the phone perceives that she is making noise. How do I rease the noise from her track without cutting out the bad section? The track needs to sync with her video, so if I just cut the bas piece out, the audio will be out of sync with the video.

2. There are some spots where my sopranos are not together. How do I cut out the sounds that are not together so we only hear the ones that are? Again - I can't just cut the audio tracks because they will then be out of sync with the videos.

Thank you in advance for any advice or help!!!!

TOPICS
Audio , Editing , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1.  Right click on her clip in the timeline and click "Unlink."

You can then cut her audio without cutting the video and losing sync.

2. Use the Unlink feature with this issue too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to right click, but nothing comes up. Maybe I'm cicking in the right place?

Also, how do I cut out the piece of the audio I don't want?

Thank you so much for your help - I really appreciate it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay - I figured out how to unlink the audio from my video! The sections I want to cut out of the audio are not at the beginning or end of the audtio clip - they are in the middle. How do I do to cut these out?

Thank you again for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

One way:

1)Place your Current Time Indicator on the timeline on where you want to begin the cut.  Make sure the track is properly selected (See here:https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/using/source-patching-track-targetting.html).

2)Press Control-K to cut (or use the razor tool).

3)Place the CTI where you want to end the cut and Control-K again (or use the razor tool).

4)Click on the part of the clip you want to delete and press the Delete key.

5)Repeat for all other parts of clips you want to delete.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines