Highlighted

Embed/Mixing VR180 3D and VR360 2D formats

New Here ,
Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm new to to Adobe Premiere, and I'm trying to utilize VR180 3D video, and VR360 2D still images, in a single final video... I can easily mix 2D images, and video, into either a VR180 3D video timeline, or place 2D images and video into a VR360 2D timeline... But placing VR180 3D into a VR360 2D timeline... I've not unlocked/discovered how to do it... Though I've been told it is possible... Can someone please tell me the steps needed to accomplish this? Thanks so much...  Brad

Topics

Editing, Export, Formats, Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Embed/Mixing VR180 3D and VR360 2D formats

New Here ,
Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm new to to Adobe Premiere, and I'm trying to utilize VR180 3D video, and VR360 2D still images, in a single final video... I can easily mix 2D images, and video, into either a VR180 3D video timeline, or place 2D images and video into a VR360 2D timeline... But placing VR180 3D into a VR360 2D timeline... I've not unlocked/discovered how to do it... Though I've been told it is possible... Can someone please tell me the steps needed to accomplish this? Thanks so much...  Brad

Topics

Editing, Export, Formats, Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?