Encoding Fails with "A Font that is required for this export has changed. please restart export"

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

My 1st post.

Does anyone know how I can stop these errors appearing while trying to export/encode my projects on prem pro?

Today's failure happened around 75% (12gb of 17gb) and after 18+hrs of encoding, with the following error "A font that is required for this export has changed, please restart export"

Otherwise can anyone suggest a alternative windows based application to Prem Pro, as this is the 4th instant now, of this type of font based error occuring at a late stage of the encoding process, as its infurating!

Capture.JPG

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem, Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Engaged ,
Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't help Dan, but can certainly commiserate.. it happened to me yesterday.

Complete nonsense message as I was exporting a clean untexted version of a film at the time. And for good messure, the font used throughout, in the texted version, was absolutely not changed. Oh well.

The 'fix' was indeed to simply restart the export ... no need to change anything as there was nothing actually wrong (other than Premiere).

Sorry it's not more helpful, but at least you know you're not the only one.

Cheers

Andy

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, the same here. oh well, we got there, just longer than expected!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

try smart rendering.  change your preview format to a high quality all i-frame format like prores 422 hq, render your entire sequence and then export with "use previews" checked.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and I seem to remember seeing posts here that people report this problem when they quit other open adobe apps.  Might do some searching here...  and make sure no other adobe apps are open before you start rendering.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines