Encoding premiere pro project stuck at various percentages

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a recent problem I am having. I have not changed much from before. I used to be able to export over 12gb in less than 1 hr. But today I tried to export only 3gb and not only is the estimated time over 1 hr but it would get stuck at 3%, after restarting it it got stuck at 97%. When I try to cancel it, the entire program would become unresponsive and crash. 

TOPICS
Crash, Export, Freeze or hang, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mystakes,

Welcome to the Community and sorry for your issue. Would you mind sharing your system specifications (CPU, GPU, RAM, OS)? Are you using an Nvidia GPU? What's the GPU driver version that you're using? Is it the latest Game Ready driver? If so, try installing the latest Studio driver.

Let us know if it helps.

Thanks,

Nishu

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mystakes AUTHOR LATEST
New Here ,
Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nishu,

Sorry about the late reply. I have 16gb RAM and I have a NVIDIA graphics driver. I'm using the latest GeForce Game Ready Driver. When I use the studio driver it completely crashes premiere every time I try to open a project.

Best,

Hedy
[https://my-email-signature.link/signature.gif?u=744225&e=132469633&v=989bd7aaaba2886f209f6a0df19e789...]

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines