• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Encoding stuck at 46% Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2020 (MAC)

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2020 Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am currently exporting a 1080p 29 min video in H.264 in Premiere Pro. The progress bar has been stuck at 46% for well over an hour now and doesn't seem to be moving up. I have tried restarting the rendering process several times and the outcome is the same.

I would appreciate any help I can get.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you used stablizer and de-noiser a LOT then it may be working on processing that extremely difficult ( for computer ) stuff. Say what you are using for source and what your edit entails... re: effects, color, etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a rare video for me, as I am only using one effect, the zoom effect. Source is 1080p 23.8 fps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens if you set the Format to QuickTime and set the Preset to Apple ProRes 422 HQ or GoPro CineForm and click Export?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I could try that... But I would have to convert the file later. I'm planning on uploading this to YouTube.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can, if you have a fast internet connection, upload the ProRes file directly to YouTube. But 29 minutes would be a huge file so maybe ProRes LT is a better choice.

Or, convert the file with Adobe Media Encoder.

The point of trying it is to trying to pin point the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good idea I'll try that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey, did u manage to solve it?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines