Highlighted

ENCODING STUCK ON 20% FOR 8 HOURS

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been rendering this project since 8pm last night. I rendered the previews already which took 6 hours because it's suh a huge project. But The rending process has been taking longer to pasds the 20% mark since overnight and through the morning. It's been 10 hours now and I'm hoping there's a work around this.  The thing is I'm hoping it'll start moving fast soon so I'm scared I might stop it and there's no way around it so I may have to start all over again. Like maybe rendering the project elsewhere? Any different programs that can import Premiere projects for rendeing purposes that any of you guys know about please?

TOPICS
Error or problem, Export, Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

ENCODING STUCK ON 20% FOR 8 HOURS

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been rendering this project since 8pm last night. I rendered the previews already which took 6 hours because it's suh a huge project. But The rending process has been taking longer to pasds the 20% mark since overnight and through the morning. It's been 10 hours now and I'm hoping there's a work around this.  The thing is I'm hoping it'll start moving fast soon so I'm scared I might stop it and there's no way around it so I may have to start all over again. Like maybe rendering the project elsewhere? Any different programs that can import Premiere projects for rendeing purposes that any of you guys know about please?

TOPICS
Error or problem, Export, Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 31, 2020 0

Have something to add?