• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Encore-Bluray Object, Export File Not Found

Community Beginner ,
Aug 30, 2017 Aug 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is driving me crazy - have never had trouble with Encore before - now all of a sudden this.  Tried lots of different suggested solutions including uninstalling and reinstalling Encore which somebody said solved this problem for them, but that did not work.  Has anyone come up with a successful solution other than that?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 31, 2017 Aug 31, 2017

FYI, the uninstall solution was probably not useful for this error.

See this thread:

Re: on Blu-Ray build, Export File Not Found, referencing the timeline

This thread confirms success using the method described in that link (remove audio from timeline, delete audio from project, reimport audio, add to timeline) and adds a further method when it is a drive letter changing that causes the problem.

Blu-ray Object: “_____”, Export file not found -- Solved

I assume that the file name given in your full

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 31, 2017 Aug 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See this thread:

This thread confirms success using the method described in that link (remove audio from timeline, delete audio from project, reimport audio, add to timeline) and adds a further method when it is a drive letter changing that causes the problem.

I assume that the file name given in your full error message is a timeline, and that the error occurs during a build.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 01, 2017 Sep 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! This did the trick.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 01, 2017 Sep 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Excellent!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 07, 2020 Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is the thing, I've never used the timeline before, I've always linked the Video files directly by dragging them to the buttons created in Photoshop and never had an issue with it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 02, 2021 Apr 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

See this thread:

I assume that the file name given in your full error message is a timeline, and that the error occurs during a build.

By @Stan Jones

I wish Adobe did not delete all those old posts. Glad you explained what the fix was as I was running into this same error. Thanks Stan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines