• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Encore cs6 file library not found

Community Beginner ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is my problem after encore has been without problem working smooth until last week

I know encore cs6 is discontinued but in mean time while it lasts is there any reason my menu library stopped responding when asked to make menu? I get “ file not found”
It seems encore finds library folder but doesn’t recognize inside folders like corporate menu sport and produces file not found error
Tried everything like uninstalling software nothing helps. 
So it's like you finish project in premiere cs6 then you go to encore cs6 import the sequence so you can build the menu so now when go to menu window and double click on any menu encore seem to going on open it but then pops message "FILE NOT FOUND". What happened to encore any solutions??

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Stan

I solved the problem.

The file path was too long. All I had to do is copy premiere file folder to another location closer to main drive like in my case E:

The file was buried folder after folder after folder after folder not good 

keep the files closer to main root drive like C: or in my case extra drive installed E:

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

C79855CC-E6FA-4AA1-9D66-B381282A7391.jpeg

 that is image of problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just saw this. Replied to your post in the other thread:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/encore-cs6-library-files-missing/m-p/11823462#M328950

But I see that this is a problem with a previously working Encore Library. Odd. Even if the files in the library Corporate submenu were deleted, you shouldn't see this!

Check the things I note in the other thread. I'll assume they are going to be okay.

I would reset Encore preferences. If that doesn't work, then I would change the Libary location, in Encore preferences, to something else and then back.

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Stan

I solved the problem.

The file path was too long. All I had to do is copy premiere file folder to another location closer to main drive like in my case E:

The file was buried folder after folder after folder after folder not good 

keep the files closer to main root drive like C: or in my case extra drive installed E:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I forgot to add. 
Also encore file was saved at the same shorter path and premiere sequence was imported with dynamic link into encore.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for posting what you found!

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines