Highlighted

End of video is lagging after being exported

New Here ,
May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, I edit my videos using Premiere pro and after I export the video towards the end of my video it begins to lag and my audio clip and video clip no longer match up. It is a slight lag but when I go back to the file in the software it matches perfectly fine. I'm wondering how to go about this and how to fix it. Any suggestions would help. I record my videos using OBS and here is a picture of my export settings. Thank you in advance! 

Topics

Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

End of video is lagging after being exported

New Here ,
May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, I edit my videos using Premiere pro and after I export the video towards the end of my video it begins to lag and my audio clip and video clip no longer match up. It is a slight lag but when I go back to the file in the software it matches perfectly fine. I'm wondering how to go about this and how to fix it. Any suggestions would help. I record my videos using OBS and here is a picture of my export settings. Thank you in advance! 

Topics

Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
awh11 LATEST
Enthusiast ,
May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I might be off-base here, but the first flag I see is variety between frame rates in source and export. In theory it should all convert, but if you're working with variable frame rate originals in OBS, this might not place nice with.VFR media.

Frame rate: your sequence is 60fps, your export is 29.97fps. If you specifically wanted a 30fps timebase, select 30.00fps instead given your sequence is 60fps and not 59.94.

Audio sample rate: Shouldn't be a problem, but maybe just set your sequence to 48 kHz (or export to 44.1 kHz). Audio sample rate's usually convert ok, but hey, you never know.

If neither of these work:

• Try clearing Premiere's cache, then re-export
  • If that doesn't work, convert your original source media to constant frame rate using something like Handbrake, then "Replace Footage" with your source clip with your newly made CFR version. See if exporting with that does any better.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines