• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

End screen .mogrt template

Community Beginner ,
Feb 06, 2021 Feb 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, all. I want to add an end screen to my video to upload to youtube. The end screen is a .mogrt template. Is it better to add the edited template to the video, upload it to youtube, then use the Youtube Creator Studio to add the subscribe, best for viewer, most recent upload, etc or add it while in Premiere Pro?

TOPICS
Editing , Export , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 06, 2021 Feb 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I may not be the best person to respond here because I don't do this too often, but at least from what I understand... if you add the buttons inside of Premiere then they are baked in the video. Nobody could interact with them. If that's something you can add on the YouTube side, then the buttons may actually be able to do something.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 07, 2021 Feb 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply, Phillip. That's kindof what I was thinking. I guess the next question is how to use a end screen template(.mogrt), render it in Premiere Pro and use it in Youtube's video editor(Youtube Studio). Hopefully someone here has an answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 07, 2021 Feb 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This stuff changes all the time so I might not be too current on it, but what I've done for clients in the past - and it was often intentionally shotlisted to include something like this - is have the last shot held for like 10 seconds or something like that so that you can put all the youtube buttons all over it. So basically you burn the background into the video that gets uploaded, but just the buttons are added on the YouTube side. None of the background visuals.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines