• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Entire screen turns blue in dissolve to graphic when transparent blue background is used behind font

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After last update, my Premiere Pro files after export are showing a blue tint to the entire screen when I dissolve in graphics with a transparent blue background on the fonts.  The tint stays there until the font is dissolved out.  This didn't happen before.  It is less apparent when I use Maximum Render Quality during export, but it is still there.  I did not change my settings and I am using the same production template I have used for months.  Does anybody have a clue how to stop this?  It's very irritating.  BTW, I have examined the dissolves frame by frame on the timeline and the blue tint does not appear in the prproj file.  Using Mac OS Big Sur 11.2.3.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines