Highlighted

Entire timeline out of sync after linking from a different hard drive.

Community Beginner ,
Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you to anyone who can help me solve this problem!

First off, When I am done editing a project, I back the footage and everything up on a backup drive. But sometimes this creates an issue if I need to reopen that same project at a later time. The timeline will be all out of sync. Every single clip and cut resets to the beginning of the clip. (I've attached a screenshot showing what it does. excuse the messy project!) As you can see, the little triangle in the upper left corner of every clip.

The footage is from a blackmagic pocket cinema 6k. Shot in Braw.

Screen Shot 2020-10-20 at 10.54.57 AM.png

I am so baffled as to why it does this. It completely destroys the entire project. Please please if anyone knows a solution to this problem, I am ALL EARS. Thanks!

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Entire timeline out of sync after linking from a different hard drive.

Community Beginner ,
Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you to anyone who can help me solve this problem!

First off, When I am done editing a project, I back the footage and everything up on a backup drive. But sometimes this creates an issue if I need to reopen that same project at a later time. The timeline will be all out of sync. Every single clip and cut resets to the beginning of the clip. (I've attached a screenshot showing what it does. excuse the messy project!) As you can see, the little triangle in the upper left corner of every clip.

The footage is from a blackmagic pocket cinema 6k. Shot in Braw.

Screen Shot 2020-10-20 at 10.54.57 AM.png

I am so baffled as to why it does this. It completely destroys the entire project. Please please if anyone knows a solution to this problem, I am ALL EARS. Thanks!

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 29, 2020 0

Have something to add?