Highlighted

err "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application"

New Here ,
Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

help i get this error when i open premier pro , other apps like photoshop work fine , also i get a bunch of errors for after effects but it doesnt matter i just want premier to work. i tried doing the solutions to this from the other posts like re installing VC++ but it didnt work . also this just started happening a while ago it didn't happen from the moment i got premier. and when i try to open premier from creative cloud i get no errors at all , it just doesn't open. also i have already tried restarting my pc and running premeir as administrator it didn't work either. 

Topics

Crash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

err "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application"

New Here ,
Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

help i get this error when i open premier pro , other apps like photoshop work fine , also i get a bunch of errors for after effects but it doesnt matter i just want premier to work. i tried doing the solutions to this from the other posts like re installing VC++ but it didnt work . also this just started happening a while ago it didn't happen from the moment i got premier. and when i try to open premier from creative cloud i get no errors at all , it just doesn't open. also i have already tried restarting my pc and running premeir as administrator it didn't work either. 

Topics

Crash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?