erro motion grafics no premiere fica numa cor so

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pessoal se alguem poder me ajudar, a resolve isso agradecia muito, estou com um erro no motion grafics faz tempo, toda vez k importo arquivos MOGRT e colocar no time line eles ficam numa cor só, sempre em azul.

bracav_0-1622752707315.png

bracav_1-1622752724107.png

bracav_2-1622752745089.png

bracav_3-1622752776675.png

como se pode ver nos prints até mesmo no editor diz que a cor é vermela ( no caso  do youtube)  mas no timeline fica em azul, mesma coisa no spotify que deveria ser verde, mas fica em azul.

bracav_4-1622752847824.png

ja tentei desistalar e reinstalar varias vezes mais o erro permanece, tenho assinatura do creative cloud, mantenho os app atualizados mas mesmo assim ta bugado.

TOPICS
Editing, Effects and Titles, How to, Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guys, if someone can help me, solve this I would appreciate it a lot, I have an error in motion graphics for a while, every time I import MOGRT files and put them on the timeline they are in one color, always in blue.

As you can see in the prints, even in the editor it says that the color is red (in the case of youtube) but in the timeline it is blue, the same thing in spotify which should be green, but is blue. I've tried to uninstall and reinstall several times but the error remains, I have a creative cloud subscription, I keep the app updated but it's still buggy.

Are these stock Adobe mogrts, or acquired elsewhere? Or made by your or for you? Trying to sort out the background of creating them.

Do you have access to AfterEffects? If so, open the mogrts in Ae and see what the EGP control settings allow. Sometimes there are errors in how the mogrt is assembled or exported.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

eu baixei os arquivos do envato elements, no qual tambem tenho assinatura, mas vou tentar a opção do after effects obrigado.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You could also question Envato's help people about this.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines