• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ERROR: A low level exception occurred in: Adobe Monitor 2 (Transmit::QueryVideoMode)

Explorer ,
Dec 10, 2020 Dec 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have my primary monitor with timeline. And then 2nd screen (My LG television) which I set to "playback" in the settings. 

I can't get playback on the 2nd monitor to run. It says:

A low level exception occurred in: Adobe Monitor 2 (Transmit::QueryVideoMode)

Monitor 1 (Timeline monitor) is a 144hz dell monitor at 1440p resolution, while the television is 60hz at 4k res.

Perhaps the mismatch of monitors is creating an issue for Premiere?

A little more:

Windows 10

32gb ram

GTX 1080ti

Core i7 8700k

Thanks!

Dave

TOPICS
Error or problem , Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Dec 10, 2020 Dec 10, 2020

I figured it out.

The transmit message is referring to the local system transmitting data to adobe online.

I had my hosts file modified to use a cracked version of photoshop a while ago so it would bypass adobe's license.

BEFORE you start going nuts and calling me out for "pirating" read the next part:

My paid for Adobe CS5 suite was boxed up buried in one of my closets long ago, which is why at one point I just downloaded a crack verison: to make my life easier. I def. bought all my prodcuts 10

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you get any of the program windows or panels to show on your LG?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff,

I am able to move a detached Program Monitor to the 2nd screen. It's not the end of the world, as this will still work. It just isn't full screen as hoped for.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I figured it out.

The transmit message is referring to the local system transmitting data to adobe online.

I had my hosts file modified to use a cracked version of photoshop a while ago so it would bypass adobe's license.

BEFORE you start going nuts and calling me out for "pirating" read the next part:

My paid for Adobe CS5 suite was boxed up buried in one of my closets long ago, which is why at one point I just downloaded a crack verison: to make my life easier. I def. bought all my prodcuts 100% legit.

But anyhow, hope this helps any one else who might run into the issue.

Cheers,

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines