Error code -1610153867

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Been looking all over for a solution, and as far as i can tell, no one who has this issue has been able to resolve.

I have a raw MXF file from a cannon camcorder that only plays the 1st frame, then the other ~33 mins of footage always fails to render.

Efforts to transcode or export to a different format all result in the same error:

Export Error

Error compiling movie.

Render Error

Render returned error.

Writing with exporter: DNxHR/DNxHD MXF OP1a

Writing to file: /Users/Kyle/Desktop/Test.mxf

Around timecode: 00:00:17:17

Rendering at offset: 17.517 seconds

Component: DNxHR/DNxHD MXF OP1a of type Exporter

Selector: 9

Error code: -1610153867

The footage plays just fine in VLC player, but fails to render in premier and AME. when selecting Source range : "sequence in to out" there appears to be a in and out marker on the 1st frame. but manually adjusting these does not seem to help.

this file worked fine for a day, but the next day I came into the office the project opened and everything said media pending.

Already Tried the following fixes:

Delete media and render caches

Move project to a new computer and start edit process over again

Copy and rename file to a separate hard drive

Re-install premier and AME

Change export settings to different formats including quicktime, h.264, mpeg4, avi, etc.

System Build:

Screen Shot 2018-01-16 at 1.49.10 PM.png

Export Settings:

Screen Shot 2018-01-16 at 1.50.47 PM.png

Any suggestions would be appreciated. I really don't want to have to re-shoot this.

EDIT:

When trying to import into Handbrake the activity log shows the following:

[14:16:09] hb_scan: path=/Users/Kyle/Desktop/A005C021_160107FO_CANON.MXF, title_index=0

udfread ERROR: ECMA 167 Volume Recognition failed

disc.c:274: failed opening UDF image /Users/Kyle/Desktop/A005C021_160107FO_CANON.MXF

disc.c:352: error opening file BDMV/index.bdmv

disc.c:352: error opening file BDMV/BACKUP/index.bdmv

[14:16:09] bd: not a bd - trying as a stream/file instead

libdvdnav: Using dvdnav version 5.0.1

libdvdread: Encrypted DVD support unavailable.

libdvdread:DVDOpenFileUDF:UDFFindFile /VIDEO_TS/VIDEO_TS.IFO failed

libdvdread:DVDOpenFileUDF:UDFFindFile /VIDEO_TS/VIDEO_TS.BUP failed

libdvdread: Can't open file VIDEO_TS.IFO.

libdvdnav: vm: failed to read VIDEO_TS.IFO

[14:16:09] dvd: not a dvd - trying as a stream/file instead

Input #0, mxf, from '/Users/Kyle/Desktop/A005C021_160107FO_CANON.MXF':

Metadata:

uid             : 0831e495-7305-4901-802f-9c0002ec09e2

generation_uid  : 0831e495-7305-4903-802f-9c0002ec09e2

company_name    : CANON

product_name    : XC15

product_version : 1.00

product_uid     : 060e2b34-0401-010d-0e15-005658430100

modification_date: 2016-01-07 21:29:11

Duration: 00:33:56.24, start: 0.000000, bitrate: 194754 kb/s

Stream #0:0: Video: h264 (High 4:2:2 Intra)

yuv422p, tv, bt709/bt709/bt709

3840x2160

23.98 fps, 23.98 tbn

Stream #0:1: Audio: pcm_s16le

48000 Hz, 1 channels, s16, 768 kb/s

Stream #0:2: Audio: pcm_s16le

48000 Hz, 1 channels, s16, 768 kb/s

[14:16:10] scan: decoding previews for title 1

[14:16:10] scan: audio 0x1: pcm_s16le, rate=48000Hz, bitrate=768000 Unknown (pcm_s16le) (1.0 ch)

[14:16:10] scan: audio 0x2: pcm_s16le, rate=48000Hz, bitrate=768000 Unknown (pcm_s16le) (1.0 ch)

error: av_read_frame error (-1052488119): Invalid data found when processing input

[14:22:32] Warning: Could not read data for preview 2, skipped

[14:22:32] scan: 1 previews, 3840x2160, 23.976 fps, autocrop = 0/0/0/0, aspect 16:9, PAR 1:1

[14:22:32] Title is likely interlaced or telecined (0 out of 1 previews). You should do something about that.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any help at all?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You probably need to fix what is on the timeline at the given time in the error message.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a list of error codes somewhere?

I have a Error code: -1610153867 in Media Encoder when exporting.

The error code means something, right?

I'm searching the web, but there is just a lot of seemingly random try this or try that.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Boardfran,

Please let us know if you were able to resolve the issue you were facing with export. In case you are still facing the issue, please try to switch the Renderer to Mercury Playback Engine Software Only and then check if it's exporting properly.

FAQ: How to change the Video Renderer in Premiere Pro?

Regards,

Sumeet

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are also still experiencing this issue.  I've changed the renderer from OpenCL to software and still encounter the error.  Transcoding the clips to h264 isn't a suitable option.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Mark

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Boardfran!

I was also facing the similar issue while Exporting a video file into H.264 (mp4 Full HD) format. The Export used to stop at 2:16.05 duration. Tried a lot of thing same like you did, and nothing worked until I tried this....

I figured out that the issue was in the video file I was using in the timeline. The format of the files which I was editing on timeline were  dot MXF & MOV. I converted that video clip into H.264 (mp4) and then imported it into the timeline. Export was finally done.

I know it's too late to reply on this thread as you posted this issue in January but I also ended up coming here in search of the solution. The thread was marked unanswered. I tried to solve the issue my way. I succeed in doing so. Thus am posting my experience here.

You Just convert the file to other format (I converted into mp4), Import the converted file to the project, replace it with the previous file. It worked for me.

Do let me know if the issue is this method works for you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to add my two cents to this discussion.

I kept getting the same error message when I tried to render a sequence.  Error Compiling Movie.  Render Error.  Render returned error.

I tried pretty much everything, including everything mentioned in this forum.

I found that the video and audio were not the problem.  I had a .png and an .aep from an older version of a Premiere project that were preventing the thing from fully rendering.  These annoying files were a watermark image for a brand and in-frame text attribution.  Once I got rid of them, the rendering issues vanished.

I haven't seen anyone on these forums have the same experience as me, so I hope this help someone down the road.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys, thought i'd share my 2cents here also. My problem ended up being that I had .webm videos in and after converting them .mp4's the render began to work

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how did you convert the webm to mp4?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Vakont LATEST
New Here ,
Feb 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Normally you can drag and drop the WebM (I truly despise this format to the highest degree) file into the Media Encoder and shift it to another format. In the case there is an error in conversion (it happens often, unfortunately), then I highly recommend you go through the process of installing the FFMPEG and set the environment variables (if you're on Windows) for it to be available at every corner. I don't know how it works on Macs as I mainly use Linux and then Windows (for the Adobe suite only).

Once you install FFMPEG, use the following command in a prompt (once you're in the correct folder):

ffmpeg -fflags +genpts -i yourinputfile.webm youroutputfile.mp4

The tool basically uses all your CPU cores to convert (so it's software), and you will notice that WebM files are generally the slowest (by insanely far) to convert. As an example, an UHD WebM file conversion is around 74fps on my system, while a MOV or MP4 conversion goes up to 6,500fps.

Whoever invented the WebM format needs to rethink their purpose in life!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have some WebM files in mine and getting the same error... but i don't think that was the problem because I'm fairly sure I had the error before.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update: I double checked and it seems it was due to the WebM format. I went back to the original export and used the larger M4v file format... exported them as MP4 using premiere and then used those in the project, and it worked fine!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THANK YOU. This just solved it for me too, I deleted any .png that I had imported with a transparent background and hit render workspace and it was suddenly fine. However it's too late... I realized that I spend about 40 percent of my time trouble shooting premiere and not enough ACTUALLY editing video so I cancelled my cc subscription out of "WALL PUNCHING" frustration. There shouldnt be 1610153867 different errors that we can expect from the program, there should be maybe 6 types of issues and it should be able to tell ME what the solution is. Why is it philipb49077201's job to work his butt off to not just figure it out but also to tell all other paying users about it... soooo where do I send the $5 Phillip?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines