Highlighted

Error Code 3 - Error compiling movie - Export error - Error completing render

Explorer ,
Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm exporting ista 360 video no effects just clipped 3 of 7 videos and added to the timeline.  I did adjust the default view.  Exporting at 40 Mbps and same as source for the rest 4k 50FPS.. and VR box selected 1 hour 38 minute finished video export.  I've tried exporting several times and the "around timecode" times are different every error notificaiton and not in time order either the first error was the last minute of the sequince then next error was in the first 10 minunutes and then random the next several atempts..  I've tried rebooting, etc and same issue on export.  Any ideas?

Clipboard01.jpg

Thank you,

Ed

Hello Ed,

Your harddrive is gettig full this the reason for different "around timeline" error.  What probably happened is your hardrive was almost full and could almost fit the first export then toward the end you got the error code.  That partial video saved on your hard drive and then you went to export again and you received another time for "aournd timeline" error.  Then when you went to export again even after changing some settings like "software" render etc you received different "around timeline" error..  but bottom line is you are out of harddrive space to export this video and this is your true error.

My best,

Ed

TOPICS
Error or problem, Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Error Code 3 - Error compiling movie - Export error - Error completing render

Explorer ,
Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm exporting ista 360 video no effects just clipped 3 of 7 videos and added to the timeline.  I did adjust the default view.  Exporting at 40 Mbps and same as source for the rest 4k 50FPS.. and VR box selected 1 hour 38 minute finished video export.  I've tried exporting several times and the "around timecode" times are different every error notificaiton and not in time order either the first error was the last minute of the sequince then next error was in the first 10 minunutes and then random the next several atempts..  I've tried rebooting, etc and same issue on export.  Any ideas?

Clipboard01.jpg

Thank you,

Ed

Hello Ed,

Your harddrive is gettig full this the reason for different "around timeline" error.  What probably happened is your hardrive was almost full and could almost fit the first export then toward the end you got the error code.  That partial video saved on your hard drive and then you went to export again and you received another time for "aournd timeline" error.  Then when you went to export again even after changing some settings like "software" render etc you received different "around timeline" error..  but bottom line is you are out of harddrive space to export this video and this is your true error.

My best,

Ed

TOPICS
Error or problem, Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 20, 2020 0
Engaged ,
Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try to use "Software only" instead of hardware encoding.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 20, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will do thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 20, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would imagine your computer isn't handling the render due to lack of resources. Maybe post what everybody here requests for minimim information: machine specs, version of Premiere, file specs, render settings.

Usually this problem happens when an effect is applied (which could very well be just lumetri for color correction) and Premiere gets an "error". Removing that effect fixes the problem... I've rebooted my computer after changing nothing and it worked too, so results vary depending on solution tried.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 20, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home
Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363
Other OS Description Not Available
OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
System Name LAPTOP
System Manufacturer LENOVO
System Model 81Y6
System Type x64-based PC
System SKU LENOVO_MT_81Y6_BU_idea_FM_Legion 5 15IMH05H
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10750H CPU @ 2.60GHz, 2592 Mhz, 6 Core(s), 12 Logical Processor(s)
BIOS Version/Date LENOVO EFCN38WW, 7/30/2020
SMBIOS Version 3.2
Embedded Controller Version 1.38
BIOS Mode UEFI
BaseBoard Manufacturer LENOVO
BaseBoard Product LNVNB161216
BaseBoard Version SDK0R32862 WIN
Platform Role Mobile
Secure Boot State On
PCR7 Configuration Elevation Required to View
Windows Directory C:\Windows
System Directory C:\Windows\system32
Boot Device \Device\HarddiskVolume3
Locale United States
Hardware Abstraction Layer Version = "10.0.18362.1171"
Time Zone Pacific Standard Time
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 16.0 GB
Total Physical Memory 15.9 GB
Available Physical Memory 12.2 GB
Total Virtual Memory 21.7 GB
Available Virtual Memory 16.4 GB
Page File Space 5.75 GB
Page File C:\pagefile.sys
Kernel DMA Protection On
Virtualization-based security Not enabled
Device Encryption Support Elevation Required to View
Hyper-V - VM Monitor Mode Extensions Yes
Hyper-V - Second Level Address Translation Extensions Yes
Hyper-V - Virtualization Enabled in Firmware Yes
Hyper-V - Data Execution Protection Yes

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 20, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Card name: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060
Manufacturer: NVIDIA
Chip type: GeForce RTX 2060
DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC
Device Type: Full Device (POST)
Device Problem Code: No Problem
Driver Problem Code: Unknown
Display Memory: 14125 MB
Dedicated Memory: 5980 MB
Shared Memory: 8145 MB
Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (144Hz)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 20, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to fix whatever is on the timeline at the given time of the error.

Best is to delete section from project. Rename, import and re-edit.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 20, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I checked that I have no effects just put clips together in a sequince to export into one video also I get the same error at different times in the sequince.  The first error was at the end of the export last few minutes then the next same error was in the middle so if it was something in the sequince casuing it it should error around the same time every time. but it doesn't..

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 20, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Ed,

My best,

Ed

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 20, 2020 1