• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error Code 3 - Will Not Export

Engaged ,
Feb 14, 2021 Feb 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yet another person with the infamous Error Code 3.

Last month Premiere stopped working altogether (literally would not start).  3 days of support, screen sharing, etc., with Adobe could not resolve it.  Now this.  The updates seem to bring far more catastrophic problems and no resolutions.

(software encoding does seem to work and the same error in Media Encoder)

As others note, I have plenty of hd space.

Windows 10 Pro 

GeForce GTX 1080 8gb

64gb ram

2 SSDs and 2 large capacity drives

How do we fix this???

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Error or problem , Export , Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! I mean I'm sorry to have the problem but hopefully more people reporting it will make Adobe see it's a problem with the software and nothing to do with our set ups.

Honestly, just keep exporting the same project repeatedly, It's been happening a lot for me the past few weeks, and one point I just decided to keep foolishly trying while I was trying not to break my computer after just receiving the standard 'Please try different drivers, reinstall drivers, reinstall Adobe'.

I exported the project, about 5 times and the final time it worked, now I just keep doing that and it will fail 2 or 3 times and then just suddenly decide it wants to work, hopefully that works for you.

Sometimes making a new project and just dragging the sequence into that works too but that hasn't been working for me this update and just mindlessly re hitting export continously until it decides to bloody work seems to be the fix.

And do yourself a favour and learn Resolve, it still has it's bugs but since using that for more and more projects I have significantly less downtime fixing these stupid errors.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah, I will someday.  

What I don't get is there are so many issues (a few weeks ago Premiere wouldn't open, totally random.  Opening image would show up then nothing.  Adobe support tried for 3 days (before not responding and not contacting me at our scheduled meeting) and had zero clues.  After hours of research, it was clear that this was a known problem going back at least 5 years.  How can support not know about problems that go back that long and have hundreds, at least, threads on it?  How can it go unresolved in a new release?) to fix it, unsuccessfully.  I found a solution (I hope), just deleted some folder and it seems to work now.

It's very frustrating.  I am reading people are having the same issues with Photoshop (to the point they are uninstalling and going back a few versions, which did not fix my Premiere issue).  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines