Highlighted

Error Code 5 while exporting sequence

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been constantly getting this error when I try to export my sequence. It is a 200-minute long sequence and I have checked that time frame for potential errors and could not find anything. I have tried 'Mercury playback engine software only' and 'gpu accelerated (metal)' as renderers. 

Screen Shot 2020-10-11 at 5.09.17 AM.png

TOPICS
Editing, Export, Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Error Code 5 while exporting sequence

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been constantly getting this error when I try to export my sequence. It is a 200-minute long sequence and I have checked that time frame for potential errors and could not find anything. I have tried 'Mercury playback engine software only' and 'gpu accelerated (metal)' as renderers. 

Screen Shot 2020-10-11 at 5.09.17 AM.png

TOPICS
Editing, Export, Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 11, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is going on in that sequence at the timecode given? Have you checked that area of the sequence?

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 11, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Neil, 

Yes, I did check, there wasn't anything alarming. No effects or edits its a simple clip like most others in the sequence. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 12, 2020 0
Oct 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you could try smart rendering.  in your sequence settings change the preview format to a high quality format like prores 422(HQ) and render the entire sequence.  Play the entire sequence back and see if everything seems kosher (the technical term) then export with "use previews" checked.  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 11, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, thanks for the suggestion. I tried this multiple times and am always getting this error: 

Not sure what's going on with it. I checked the space in my harddrive and there's more than 1TB of space so I don't think that's the issue, can't get my head around what else is causing it. 

Screen Shot 2020-10-12 at 12.33.36 PM.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 12, 2020 0
Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you should be able to pinpoint the problem where the render fails.  If you remove the clip at the point, does everything else render?  Then it's possible the clip is corrupt.  Try exporting the clip by itself to a high quality format like prores422 HQ and then replace it in the timeline.  Also possible the sequence is corrupt so might be an idea to create a new sequence and copy and paste everything from the problematic sequence.  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 12, 2020 0