Highlighted

Error Compiling Movie -1609760768

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone have any information on this error code? I'm trying to figure out whats going on so I can upload my video but have found nothing on it.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Ann Bens | Adobe Community Professional

Yes that is fine.

You need to read that doc as there is no ready made solution.

Its al trail and error.

If you are using the Upload feature to Youtube uncheck that.

The error message also gives a time indication. Check that on the timeline and fix it.

TOPICS
Error or problem, Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Error Compiling Movie -1609760768

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone have any information on this error code? I'm trying to figure out whats going on so I can upload my video but have found nothing on it.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Ann Bens | Adobe Community Professional

Yes that is fine.

Its al trail and error.

The error message also gives a time indication. Check that on the timeline and fix it.

TOPICS
Error or problem, Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 12, 2016 0
Enthusiast ,
Nov 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

provide more information PPro version, OS,PC Spec's

is happen with a specific video format or specific project ?

upload to where ?

Muhannad,

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 12, 2016 0
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere Pro 2015.3 Windows 10 8 core cpu 4.5 ghz 16gb of ram and a ssd with 250gb and a hard drive of 2tb and to upload to youtube

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 12, 2016 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes that is fine.

Its al trail and error.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 13, 2016 0
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ran through all the steps and found out where the issue is but dont know how to resolve it. So I do two separate sequences one being my camera with removed greenscreen and two being the gameplay then I make another sequence and put those together so when Im trimming i deal with less files. I first made it so that it only rendered the gameplay in this video and it worked fine then I tried only the camera and It didnt work. But when I go to the sequence when I put together the camera and render it, it works fine. By the way thank you for all the help!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 13, 2016 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Error compiling movie can be anything: this doc will give you some suggestions.

Error compiling movie when rendering or exporting

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 12, 2016 0
Explorer ,
Dec 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I started running into this when I upgraded to CC. Never had it in CS6. I just found a fix for me. I'll offer it as something to try.

I have a closing sequence that I put on the end of all my shows. Here's an example on YouTube. It'll just take a few seconds to watch.

It's not complex, but it does take two nested sequences, and I dissolve into the final composite. The render error started hitting the last frame of the dissolve.

The fix was to just make that dissolve one frame longer.

Here's a simple look at my timeline.

First, the render failed at the end of the dissolve (note the green/red transition).

DISSOLVE ENDS HERE AND RENDER FAILS.PNG

Make the dissolve one frame longer, and the render succeeds:

DISSOLVE ENDS HERE AND RENDER SUCCEEDS.PNG

TROUBLESHOOTING TECHNIQUE:

I first found the failure at the end of a 90 minute render in Adobe Media Encoder (AME). That created a log file with the time code of the error. So I zoomed into that spot and experimented by setting the Work Area bar around the problem spot and doing a Sequence/Render entire work area.

Something else that worked was to render up to the error, then set the Work area bar a few frames after the error and render another second or two. Then I moved the Work area bar into the unrendered spot, made it one frame long, and rendered one frame at a time. For some reason that worked, and if I did my output with "Use Previews" checked, the final render worked.

I'd say there's still something wrong with Premiere Pro causing this error. Nothing in my timeline was that unusual or complex. So I wonder when it'll bite me again.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 04, 2016 1
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks

GPearce10

, it worked for me, I was using color balance & brightness Contrast effect in that particular space.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 20, 2017 0
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same issue.  I ended up saving the problem sequence and adding it to the  timeline as a video file.  Added the transition effects and it was fine.  No idea why there was an issue, but this work around fixed it for me.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 03, 2017 0
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same error and I was able to solve that problem by switching the render engine from "CUDA" option to "software only" in the settings

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 04, 2018 0
Community Beginner ,
Oct 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

solved mine by switching to CUDA from Software Only. Reverse of yours. BUT THANK YOU FOR THE IDEA!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 18, 2020 0