Error compiling movie error code 1609629695

My System:

Windows 7 ultimate 64bit

Premiere CC2015.3

Graphics Adapter Nvidia Geforce GTX 980

All Drivers and apps updated

Exporting large Premiere projects (Duration appx. 1 hour) with Mercury engine activated don't cause any problem in 2K and 4K as well. But after I have replaced my original Mercalli stabilizer effects by Adobe Warp stabilizer I get the following error Information:

Deactivating GPU Support yields excellent results in terribly long time. I am surprised that the error doesn' occur at the  appearance of the first Warp effect but some Warps later.

I found several complaints with respect to "compiling movie error" but none with direct relation to Warp.

Can you help me?

Das Problem ist - zumindest für meine Projekte - jetzt gelöst. Seit dem neuesten Update von Premiere CC und Media Encoder tritt der Fehler nicht mehr auf.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Re: Error compiling movie error code 1609629695

I recently had the same problem, but when I checked my individual clips I found that some effects (transitions) where (by mistake) added too a couple of clips. After deleting these extra effects it worked perfectly.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

I thought about trying to workaround this problem by rendering an image sequence...but it still crashes ("Encoding Failed" as opposed to "Error code: -1609629695"). If only there was a way to easily continue from where Encoder crashes.  The image sequence always starts at frame 0 even if I start to render from a point later in the timeline.  Within ME, I have to calculate the frame number from the timecode...so I could easily skip a frame or two if I'm not careful.  I also have noticed that I get a little further each time I start an encode.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

eric_brb  wrote

I thought about trying to workaround this problem by rendering an image sequence...but it still crashes ("Encoding Failed" as opposed to "Error code: -1609629695"). If only there was a way to easily continue from where Encoder crashes.  The image sequence always starts at frame 0 even if I start to render from a point later in the timeline.  Within ME, I have to calculate the frame number from the timecode...so I could easily skip a frame or two if I'm not careful.  I also have noticed that I get a little further each time I start an encode.

Might be the larger, most unforgivable product flaw of Premiere, that any still picture past the HD or UHD range of resolution runs the risk of crashing an export, without specifying why, even though playback from the timeline doesn't.  Naturally any still picture from a camera is way past UHD resolution, and we are always zooming into them thus needing to retain that original resolution.  Premiere has no excuse for that feature limitation, but Adobe keeps advising us to downscale still pictures, vaguely admitting that they crash Premiere.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

Same here guys, tried both Mac and Windows version. No way i'm buying their Premier CC any longer. As Steve Jobs once said - Adobe people are lazy.

Steve Jobs on Adobe and Flash - YouTube

2 Likes

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

[also update, this error is now 100% of the time, on old and newish (end of 2015) systems. I have to use work arounds on work arounds to get anything done with Premiere Pro. Soon and actually I'll have no choice but to use a different program.]

wow, this is on Mac as well? Jeez, adobe. And it's a bit harsh to use flash against them too much that ship has sailed. They're not lazy, they're pushing out nifty new stuff all the time. They just don't seem to care how much it works .

I'm telling them: Adobe - PAUSE ON THE NEW FUNCTIONS. Take time to instead

1) create a beta program, and get feedback, since that's basically what you are doing except currently also using whatever goodwill they still have with their users.

2) Quash bugs. Review their code. I'm no coder, but when was the last time premiere got a tune up "under the hood"? Not since CUDA was announced, and that was back CS6? It's time. I'm certain that's a huge undertaking, but it needs to be revamped because right now it is a resource hog, it leaks memory, it's clunky in so many technicalities... it's still firmly stuck in the same look that was introduced in like CS3; far too few ease of use/quality of life improvements have been made, those that have been made are bolted I'm not saying it's easy - far from it! But I know when I get a moment's time, I'll be bouncing over to DaVinci Resolve, which a) has a working color correction and grading suite that b) is an industry standard that c) works. Unlike Lumetri which is now just crash crash crashing.

Adobe: all i'm trying to do, is use your software. You see the error code: resolve it. Fix.It.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

Their answers will always be (to their demise):  1. if you're using a GPU, it's out of our control, but make sure you have their latest drivers; 2. if you're using a plug-in, that's probably why; and 3. Lumetri is still being developed and we're super excited about what it'll turn into someday!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

I forgot to mention that when tested on iMac it has AMD Video card - AMD Radeon R9 M295X 4 GB, then I moved this project to Windows 10 where I have NVIDIA CUDA GTX 1080ti and I get the exact same error code so there is no way they can say that its GPU related. It can't be, 2 absolutelly different machines with different CPUs and GPUs

Screen Shot 2017-11-08 at 14.31.46.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

and I will say, across both old and new(ish, late 2015) NVIDIA cards, and core i7s and Xeon, this isn't about some specific setting. Looks like this is wholly widespread. Adobe, it's looking more and more this is firmly on your shoulders

Next up: since Adobe's away from user support all while being clueless, time to 1) complain louder, 2) find and support alternatives across the board because if their NLE hub doesn't work, who cares if all the spokes do when they just fall if they can't come back to the source? 3) get on the Youtubes and social networks to start moving people off this. That's all that will impact Adobe, is losing their users=bean counters realize $ goes down -> they fix it, sell it off, or fail. By then we Adobe should be in our rearview mirror or resolved their issues.

Lastly: it seems this all has to do with h.264, .mp4 files I'm assuming. That's what all mine are. First, I'm going to rename the clips where the misbehaving is occurring, from .mp4 to .mov. For your situation, you might have to do vice versa. If that doesn't work around Adobe's issue, I'll export that file into something lossless to see if that resolves it. Who knows? Maybe this whole .mp4/h.264 file format is just a fad, and Adobe's helping move it out. /s

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

I came across the same error. When i turned off the Stabilizer mentioned in rendering effect, the render went all normal as it should be. Clip was short and I managed without stabilizer.

AME Error.JPG

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

Same errors for me. Still waiting for Adobe to chime in. For others reading this, I have been able to render directly from Premiere without errors. Of course, this has the downside of completely sucking as a workaround, since it renders your Premiere useless for the duration, but this error only occurs rendering through AME. For what it's worth.

Side note: I'm looking at different editing solutions as a result of this happening so often now. +1 top all the "Sad" comments already made.I can't tell Adobe to "let my payment slide for 6 months", so I expect them to fix bugs quickly in exchange.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

Win 10, i7-7700K, 2x1070 Sli, 32Ram
AE and encoder CC2017, than 2018 but same — error code 1609629695errorae.png

Moderator Warning: Do not use profanity. It is against our community guidelines.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

Hello,

This error can occur:

a) The most common way this happens is when you try to render two or more precomps that require a lot of RAM in the same timeline, to solve it simply render them individually in formats without loss of quality (like high quality avi for example) and then join them into a single composition, and render it back to a more compact format such as mp4

To find out which layer is causing problems, simply follow the render window or search the data in the Media Encoder.

b) But I also got this error when trying to render a comp that had a preset that simulated blur using javascript, and by habit, before rendering, I selected all the layers and triggered the standard AE motion blur. To solve this, just disable the Blur button.

Rgds!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines