• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error compiling movie error code 3

New Here ,
Dec 21, 2020 Dec 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everything worked well until yesterday. I keep exporting the same layout of the video, everything that's changing is the video itself. The rest of the titles and intro and outro and so on it's the same. I have enough space on the HDD, I have installed, reinstalled the app and even the windows 10. I cannot get rid of this error when I use hardware encoding.

Screenshot_1.png

It worked before so I do not want to change to software encoding because it takes 3 times more to export a video so can anyone have any idea what should I do?

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Error or problem , Export , Freeze or hang , Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 24, 2020 Dec 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also having this problem. I believe it is a software bug. I'm new to Premiere Pro and this is my first big movie. Trying to get it done in time for tonight. Anyone know how to report bugs to Adobe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please tell us your system specs: OS version, Premiere version, amount of RAM, Hardware specs including graphics card and your source properties and sequence settings.

Does your system meet minimum specs?

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/system-requirements.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and if your source is from a smartphone or a screen capture, you're probably have problems because of a variable frame rate.  Issues with vfr, are inconsistent and impossible to predict.  Here's how to tell if it is and if so, fix it

use mediainfo to determine whether your source is variable or constant frame rate
https://mediaarea.net/en/MediaInfo/Download
if it's variable use handbrake to convert to constant frame rate
https://handbrake.fr
and here's a tutorial on how to use handbrake
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=34&v=xlvxgVREX-Y

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 25, 2020 Dec 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

RAM: 32.0 GB

CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6900K CPU @ 3.20GHz 3.20 GHz

GPU: 2 x GeForce 1080

PSU: 1200W EVGA Plat.

Premiere Pro: 14.7.0

And again....it was working until about 1 week ago perfectly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 25, 2020 Dec 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My source it's a Nikon Z6 @4k 24fps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 08, 2024 Feb 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IMG_20240126_132211.jpg

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please solve my problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

please answer the questions I posed earlier in this thread.

Please tell us your system specs: OS version, Premiere version, amount of RAM, Hardware specs including graphics card and your source properties and sequence settings.

And was any material shot on a smartphone or screen recorder?  If so, the problem may be a variable frame rate clip

The error message notes a specific sequence timecode that's causing the problem.   Any clues there/

And you might try a smart rendering workflow

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-discussions/faq-what-is-smart-rendering/td-p/10648488

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines