• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error Compiling Movie- Error Unknown on every project

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am getting the subject mentioned error when I select Sequence> Render in to out. This first happened this a few days ago when I edited a clip in After Effects via dynamic link. The clip did not seem to want to return to premiere pro once finished with after effects. I then deleted the clip from the time line and exported it from AE via media encoder and added to the project. The rendering throws up this error about 10% of the way through. As this wasn't a serious video I was making I have since deleted the project but the odd thing is now none of my projects will render. The difference with them is that this error appears at the last frame.

I have went through many posts on here trying the recommended fixes but with no luck. I have deleted and reinstalled PP and tried new projects. I have tried all the renderers available but no joy. 

Latest Premiere Pro version installed.

Device Spec:

Dell Precision 7740

Intel R Core i7 9750h 2.60GHz

32gb Ram

Windows 10

219gb free space available

Appreciate any help I can get, thanks.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please close, I have realised my error. Playback Preview File Format.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines