So the problem started a few days ago while I was working on a project. The Importer: 39 error appeared, nothing important at that moment, and I wanted to search for it on Google. The first result that came said something like: "Clear the media cache & check the issue", and I did that.
Right after cleaning, I opened the project and:
-my RAM started to go all the way up to 90% - 95%
-after generating peak files and all of that, there were more than 100 errors with the Importer: 39
After some research and creating 3 different folders with all of the materials, I made the error to disappear.
I finished my project, then went to export it using Media Encoder. In it, there was an error: "missing assets". I didn't know what to do so I used Premiere Pro instead for rendering. After about 2.5 hours, it gave me this error: "Error compiling movie" with the error code 5 (photo)
PS: I tried exporting in Media Encoder but it freezes in the "Rendering Audio" step.