Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error Compiling Movie - Render Error Code -1609629695

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2018 Apr 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone !

We’ve been having quite a few issues when rendering equirectangular 3840x1920 video with "Error Compiling Movie". Error Code -1609629695.

Some times it'd be an "Accelerated Renderer Error (unable to produce frame)", seems Premiere itself is to blame.

And other times it'd be a "GPU Render Error (Unable to process frame)", apparently triggered by the After Effects compositions linked to the project.

Both errors are coded as -1609629695.

This error code happens in some specific Premiere projects, not in all of them. Any suggestions on project parameters we could change to make it work?

We've tried a lot of different options: uninstall and re-installing all software from scratch, switching different Adobe accounts, rendering in an external hard drive and in local, standardizing frame rate. Has anyone had this problem before? Other forum threads suggest installing all software from scratch but it hasn't worked for us so far.

Thanks !

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jul 01, 2018 Jul 01, 2018

For what it's worth, I struggled with error 1609629695 for many hours. I finally discovered that the export fails if I select "Use Maximum Render Quality" but it's OK if I de-select it.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try to encode on Media Encoder or straight from Premiere ?

If on ME it should be updated to same version as Premiere Pro

What project settings are on AE ? Should be the same as your Premiere Pro sequence

are you dynamically linking from AE ?

can you send screenshots of your workflow ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what are your system specs ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 09, 2023 Jul 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I have a 3060 with VRAM  of 12gb and for my cpu I have ryzen 7 5800x and for ram memory I have 32gb ram and get the same error the whole time

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 17, 2018 May 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI /agulhonv,

Place all your effects on an Adjustment Layer. Does it work now? It has for other customers.

See the following:

Re: Encoder error -1609629695

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 01, 2018 Jul 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For what it's worth, I struggled with error 1609629695 for many hours. I finally discovered that the export fails if I select "Use Maximum Render Quality" but it's OK if I de-select it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jul 01, 2018 Jul 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What you mention is correct, that option increases the memory usage that can make this error come out.

The problem is that the cause is not always the same.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 03, 2018 Jul 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me too - I am sick and tired of this error time after time. Each time you attempt to render the error is on a different time and frame. Adobe worse than useless at fixing  it - enough to move off Adobe permanently

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 15, 2020 Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Usually indicates your system specs are not up to spec. More info? Thanks, Jongleur.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 20, 2023 Aug 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I´m having this issue now as well. Could you explain your response a little bit more for me. I´m not familiar with what need to be up to date or what I need to upgrade to. Thanks for your help. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2020 Jan 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! 

It helped for me to switch the CUDA renderer to Mercury Playback Engine Software Only (File-Project Settings-General tab-Video rendering and playback). This way I could manage to export entirely without the compilig error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 15, 2020 Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gadgetino,

Usually indicates you need way more VRAM for your GPU. Can you check that or simply upgrade your hardware?

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 13, 2022 Dec 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same error.

Rendering in media encoder.

Tried switching the renderer to software only but didn't help.

I have 25GB RAM dedicated to the software only.

Isn't that enough or need to increase it?

I have no effects or presets applied to the footage.

I have only increased the speed of the footage.

For now, I am trying rendering previews.

Please help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 13, 2022 Dec 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rendering previews didn't help.

but I rendered it in Premiere Pro instead of Media Encoder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2023 Mar 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any fix by adobe on their software on this issue?

I am having exact same problem with latest build/version.

Project works flawlessly , can export without even a hickup with earlier versions like 2019 but when it comes to 2023 build 69, same project with same hardware is not working, at all. 
Preview is problematic , laggy stuttery preview (even tho its 1/4) , exporting is impossible , constant crashes while exporting.

Really? 

Time to switch something else i guess.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 23, 2023 Mar 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

kaç gündür bende uğraşıyorum kafayı yedim gerçekten bunun başka çözümü yok mu lonovo ıdeapad gamıng 3 kullanıyorum özellikleri
amd ryzen 4600h - 16 gb ram - nvdıa gtx 1650 4gbram 
m2 çipli macbook pro da denedim onda da olmadı lütfen çözüm 
HELP MEE!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 26, 2023 Sep 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, my friend.
I also solved this problem. The solution is as follows.
The reason why this happened to you is that you probably stabilized a clip that has a different FPS than what you have set in the sequence. For example, your RAW clip has 50fps but your timeline has 24fps. When you stabilize, you do get a field count, but one frame disappears. You probably lost one frame somewhere in that clip and then a black spot was created. You need to cut out this ''empty'' frame. After cutting, the error message no longer appears.
That's all. Good luck 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2023 Oct 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you friend!

It's helped me. The problem was due to warp stabilizer and one black frame.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2024 Jan 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

anyone who needs help my solve was rendering my 1920 pj in 1280 xx

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines