Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error Compiling Movie

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2021 Feb 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey all,

I've been having this really weird issue with Premier ONLY while exporting my videos.
It'll randomly stop exporting and throw me this error telling me where it encountered the error in my video and it'll always end with "Selector: 9" and "Error code: 3". I'm not really sure what's going on because if I go to the clip where the error occurred and change the Time Interpolation it'll just magically work. This happens consistently TWICE every single time I export and it's starting to get really annoying as I know it's going to happen and I can't do anything else but wait until halfway through my render for Premier to throw some bogus error at me.

I have already tried uninstalling/reinstalling.

Any help is appreciated.

Specs:
RTX 3080 - Most recent Windows update and GPU drivers (not overclocked)

Ryzen 7 5800x (not overclocked)

32GB 3300Mhz

WD Black M.2 NVME

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

screenshot.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry about thatadobe error.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Error Compiling Movie... some past discussions and ideas
May be caused by . in name https://community.adobe.com/t5/Premiere-Pro/quot-Error-Compiling-Movie-Unknown-Error-quot-HELPFUL-TI...
-1st, create a new project and import the project that has errors and see if that fixes the problem
-http://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/kb/error-compiling-movie-rendering-or.html
-and a long discussion https://community.adobe.com/t5/Premiere-Pro/quot-Error-compiling-movie-Unknown-Error-quot-OR-program...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 02, 2021 Feb 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I wish I had help, but all I can say is I'm having the same problem.  My top suspicion is there is still a bug in the latest NVIDIA Studio Drivers after the debacle of the game driver causing this error plus freezing the whole program when editing.  I've tried rendering a few times and the error happens at different places, but always seems to be around a cut between two clips.  I did manage to get the video to export with Media Encoder but I don't know if that was just luck.20210202_230704.jpg

GeForce RTX 2070 NVIDIA Studio Driver 461.40

Windows 10 up to date

Intel i9-9900K

16GB RAM

742GB free HD space

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines