• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error Compiling Movie

Community Beginner ,
Feb 18, 2021 Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ever since the last update I have been getting this error on multiple projects when trying to export my video using Hardware Encoding. Switching to Software Encoding appears to allow me to export, but it is obviously slower. Is this a bug in the current update? 

Screenshot 2021-02-18 112455.jpg

TOPICS
Export , Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anthony,

Sorry about this. Check out the clip at 11:15 in your Timeline. You may need to remove an effect or have an item (like a corrupt clip or video preview file) interrupting the export right there in your timeline. Check that out.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kevin,

That did come to mind and I did check that. There are no effects, and each time I try to export it happens at a different point in the timeline. It is also across multiple projects.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Kevin this is being reported more and more, and it's happening to a lot of us recently, it's happening with projects without effects too

And it makes zero sense that I can hit export repeatedly and on the 6th or 7th try it will randomly decide to export and have no errors? This is a massive time waster right now

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines