• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

error compliing movie

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Capture.PNGthis shows up when trying to render and i can not find anything on it

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nathan,

Sorry for this odd error. Although it may seem unrelated, try using a standard workspace, like Editing and reset it to the Saved Layout. Use only a single monitor if you have dual monitors. Does that help?

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it givem me this message when i try and resetCapture.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Capture.PNGthis is what happens when i click on it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Nathan5F8B Move the files from OneDrive and place them on a local HDD. Having source files on a cloud service do often lead to issues. At least, try it. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

should i place them on c drive, and how do i get them from one drive?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Averdahl i have moved my documents folder from one drive to c drive is this correct?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Averdahl i have moved my documents folder from one drive to c drive is this correct?

By @Nathan5F8B

Or just create a new folder on the C drive and use copy/paste to copy the media from OneDrive to the new folder. After that you must manually unlink the media in the project and then re-link the media to the files in the new folder. If you don´t unlink/re-link Premiere Pro will still use the files in the OneDrive folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ive done this it did not work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines