Copied

Capture 3.PNG

TOPICS
Crash, Editing, Error or problem, Freeze or hang, Hardware or GPU, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

1 Correct Answer

Adobe Community Professional , Feb 24, 2021
davidarbor Adobe Community Professional , Feb 24, 2021
Are you still having this issue? If reinstalling Universe and making sure Premiere is up-to-date didn't help, then you'll probably have better luck contacting Red Giant Support. I've done this several times myself and they always have great people who are often able to help you out.

Translate

Translate
Jump to answer Jump to answer
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried reinstalling Universe? You must have installed it at some point and then did an update to Premiere possibly?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Feb 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did uninstall it but it is still giving me the same error
Tried reinstalling it and still the same

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you still having this issue? If reinstalling Universe and making sure Premiere is up-to-date didn't help, then you'll probably have better luck contacting Red Giant Support. I've done this several times myself and they always have great people who are often able to help you out.

******[Please use the "Reply" button under the FIRST POST to ensure replies sort properly.]******

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines