Error message while trying to export

New Here ,
Dec 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep getting this error message every time I try to export. Any solutions?

IMG_7679.JPG

TOPICS
Error or problem, Export, Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is happening on the timeline at the timecode listed?

Are you using any third party effects or transitions?

Also, please help us help you:
https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/faq-what-information-should-i-provide-when-asking-a-ques...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Dec 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just have a film burn overlay that I have placed over the top of another clip. I've tried deleting them but then when I export I just get another error with a different timestamp.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please tell us your system specs: OS version, Premiere version, amount of RAM, Hardware specs including graphics card and your source properties and sequence settings.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Windows 10 (64-bit)
  • Premiere version 14.7.0.
  • 32 GBs of RAM
  • NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER
  • Ryzen 9 3900X 12 Core

Most of the clips I am using were shot at 60fps with an Image Size of 3840 x 2160. I've attached a screenshot of my current sequence settings below, thank you for your time, I really appreciate it. 

Screenshot 2020-12-22 002918.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, I tried to smart render the sequence but it still gave me the same type of error message.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

please answer Peru Bob's questions but in the meantime, you might try "smart rendering."  Change the preview format to a high quality format like prores422 in your sequence settings and then render your entire timeline.  If it plays successfully after the render, export with the "use previews" option checked.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any of your sources from a screen capture program?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
whitetesla763 AUTHOR LATEST
New Here ,
Dec 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

None of them are from a screen capture program, but one or two of them are from a YouTube to mp3 website, not sure if that is similar.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines