Highlighted

Error opening collect files with PSD files in Premiere Pro

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem. If I open a Premiere collect files with PSD files inside (Psd are used on the timeline) sometimes some PSD files make me error and con locate them, even if I force the location. To solve the problem I have to open every PSD file and save it again. I think I'm the only person in the world that have this issue because in my company, friends...  it doesn't happen to anyone. 

The other problem I have is that sometimes when I make an export, the computer turns off. I send the computer (Mac Book Pro Latest 2019) to repair but they told me all was correct. 

Please, does anybody has solved this?

Thanks in advance

Moved from Using the Community (which is about the forums) to a better forum... Mod
To find a forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Error opening collect files with PSD files in Premiere Pro

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem. If I open a Premiere collect files with PSD files inside (Psd are used on the timeline) sometimes some PSD files make me error and con locate them, even if I force the location. To solve the problem I have to open every PSD file and save it again. I think I'm the only person in the world that have this issue because in my company, friends...  it doesn't happen to anyone. 

The other problem I have is that sometimes when I make an export, the computer turns off. I send the computer (Mac Book Pro Latest 2019) to repair but they told me all was correct. 

Please, does anybody has solved this?

Thanks in advance

Moved from Using the Community (which is about the forums) to a better forum... Mod
To find a forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 17, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

does your startup drive have plenty of space on it (a minimum of 20%)?  Do you have matching versions of premiere and photoshop loaded on your system?  As a workaround, you might save as a png or tiff in photoshop and use that...

As a diagnostic test, you might create a new user with administirator privileges in system preferences: users and groups and see if you have the same issue when you're logged in as the new user...  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 17, 2020 0